Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Dorcas. I realize it's a greek name with history behind it....but parents nowadays surely have to see the teasing potential in the name.

I know two babies born recently, one named Cylus (Cyrus or Silas? Make up your mind!), and another named Kloe (Which isn't too bad but just pained me as my name is Chloe). I also know a Mystikal and a Precious.

Well, it's not the worst, but it's definitely bad: Elizabella
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

I think that some of the worst names are names that are a shortened version of other names, such as Kayla (Michaela) or Tasha (Natasha). But the worst names I have heard are Diamondana and Rocker. Chardonnay is a bad one too.

My personal favourites are:

Girl - Isabella, Francesca, Amelia, Florence, Catherine, Sarah, Marion, Diana.
    Boy - Fiachra, James, Alexander, Setanta, Jonathon, Emilio.

My friend teaches high school and has a student named Lasagna. Like the noodle. The girl apparently likes to make fun of her own name and is very bright, though, so kudos to her for not becoming a wallflower because of her parents' bad judgment.

Also, when my mother was in nursing school and doing her clinicals in the maternity ward, there was a teen mother that overheard the nurses say the word "meconium." She thought it was lovely, so she named her new baby girl Meconium. My mother found out about it a few days later, but was horrified that none of the nurses bothered to tell the poor girl that meconium is an infant's first poop.