Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I went to school with a girl named Champagne.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

Gilbert
    Janus (why? I don't know why)
    Sylvester (immensely popular here for reasons that I do not know or understand)

Puk
    Sulajma (for a while it was rather indie-popular here and I just never got the appeal)
    Yrsa
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I was recently at a track meet and looked at a few names of some girls doing discus
    Dolca
    Ree
    And I know a girl named Sabryn (knowing since 1st grade, her name doesn't bother me) and she knows a girl named Ka'eyla or something. Pronounced sorta like Koala.
    Also I can't stand people who have the awesome name Robert but decide to call themselves BOB. Come on! Really?!

....really guys, Gilbert, Bob, Ree, Janus, Braden? Those are the worst names you've ever heard? At least they're real names (except maybe Ree, but that's not horrible, there's a character in Winter's Bone called Ree). Braden is overused but if it's the worst name you've ever heard, then you must know a lot of well named people...

The worst I can think of off the top of my head:

Harry Love
    Priceless
    Barbie (a young child; horrible only due to the association with the doll now and the pressure that would put)
    Chardonnay
    Virgin
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by kalebsmom View Post
    The worst I've met was a boy at the playground named Omen.

I was recently watching 'Extreme Couponing' and the woman featured had a daughter named Tequila. That poor child.
    I hope at least her middle name was Mockingbird.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"