Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which names from list?

Me and my husband have made a list of boy names that we can agree to, although some of them Solomon, Peregrine, and Torrin he dislikes, though maybe I could persuade him.
    The middle name will be Marshall, Arthur, or James. Siblings names are in my signature.

Solomon Arthur- I LOVE this but my husband does not
    Peregrine- ditto
    Hudson
    Conrad
    Theodore
    Tobin/ Tobias
    Sebastian
    Torrin
    Atticus
    Dorian
    Archer
    Beckett/ Bennett
    Cassian/ Cassius

Which names should we keep or get rid of from our list?
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

I love Bennett Arthur and think it pairs well with your other kids.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Well, I have always loved Tobin. Keep it!

If there are names that you both like, I would let go of the ones you like but he doesn't. My favorites from your list are Tobias and Sebastian.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

My faves would be Archer James or Bennett Arthur. If you've got a large selection of names that you both really like i'd choose from those rather than trying to convince him of a name he's not that fond of - but that's just me
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren