Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Magnolia, Genevieve, Livia & Emmeline...thoughts?

We have 4 daughters already - Penelope, Rosalie, Philippa & Mila. Our last two children are due at the end of June and even though we don't know if they're G/G, B/G or B/B, I have a feeling that they're girls. Of course, I could be wrong and that would be a happy surprise, but I'm pretty sure I'm right

Anyway I'm having a tough time with our possibles: Magnolia, Genevieve, Livia and Emmeline (pronounced "emma-leen"). I love all four of them so it's hard for me to put them in an order of preference. What's your preference? Which two do you think go with our other daughters' names?
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13

I posted in your thread under sibling names

I think Livia goes good with your girls and Maeve- that was on your other one.

Out of the names you posted on here my order of preference would be
    1. Livia
    2. Emmeline
    3. Genevieve
    4. Magnolia (I love the name but it doesn't fit with your other girls)

I saw, thank you for the help! DH keeps saying no to Maeve because he thinks people will pronounce it "may-vee" instead of the correct way. I'm still trying to convince him that they won't lol
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13

For twin girls, I would love to see Emmeline and Genevieve! Livia goes well with the other girls too especially Mila. You already have a Rosalie so I wouldn't use Magnolia for a first name.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by lilac_momto5 View Post
    We have 4 daughters already - Penelope, Rosalie, Philippa & Mila. Our last two children are due at the end of June and even though we don't know if they're G/G, B/G or B/B, I have a feeling that they're girls. Of course, I could be wrong and that would be a happy surprise, but I'm pretty sure I'm right

Anyway I'm having a tough time with our possibles: Magnolia, Genevieve, Livia and Emmeline (pronounced "emma-leen"). I love all four of them so it's hard for me to put them in an order of preference. What's your preference? Which two do you think go with our other daughters' names?
    Hmm...
    I love your children's names even though I don't know how you cope with the dramas of four daughters! Still gorgeous choices. For twins I think Genevieve and Emmeline work stunningly well together. Even though I prefer the pro. of emma line too emma leen it's still brilliant. I also think Emmeline and Genevieve work so well because their both French classics due to this the names just flow effortlessly well. Have you thought of Emmeline Magnolia and Genevieve Livia?