Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Almost decided what do you think?

Hi berries!
    I posted before about finding a name for our daughter due in a few weeks and you guys wee so helpful and insightful and had great advice it really helped a lot. The name search continues although we have narrowed it down to two choices either Keira or Kate. This will be a little sister to Ella. We need middle names for both. Really struggling to find a MN that fits with Kate. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks again!!

I love Keira (though Kate is a beautiful classic and all time fav). Mn I suggest:

Keira Jane
    - Marie
    - Mae
    - Adele
    - Elizabeth
    - Jordyn

To me, Keira flows the best with a mn that starts with a "J" or a "M". Good luck
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

Out of Keira and Kate my favourite is Kate.

Their both lovely Keira is a great choice however to be honest I prefer the Irish spelling Ciara pronounced the same but this is the authentic spelling. Kate however is just perfect as she stands! She has all-round-American-girl feel to the name, and has this very sweet, spunky attitude. I love the simplicity of Kate, I'm a fan of simplicity concerning girl's names their just so refreshing. For example my favourites girls names are Jane, Rosalie (Rose), and Eve ultimately incredibly simple. Kate sounds so chic with Ella. I think Ella & Kate sound perfect together.

Middle names for Kate:
    Kate Juniper
    Kate Louisa
    Kate Elisabeth
    Kate Arabella
    Kate Thomasina
    Kate Marina
    Kate Alexandra
    Last edited by tori101; May 27th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Kate definitely. I love how well Ella and Kate go together. Like they were meant to be sisters.

Middle Names for Kate:
    Kate Eliza- I know someone else suggested it but I really like it
    Kate Olivia
    Kate Breanne
    Kate Alexis
    Kate Julianna
    Kate Rosalind
    Kate Rosalie