Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Name for Rex and Troy's future sister

Hi everyone! I'm back after 3 yrs looking for more help. You all helped me picked the name Troy for my second born. Now we're trying to conceive baby #3 and are thinking about girl names.

We have the name Dean picked out for a boy. Right now we have Cora, Eve (Evie), Ivy, and Beatrice (Bea, Betty) picked out. We like short, classic, yet not commonly heard names. We try to stay away from top 100 names. I know Cora is on its way up. It was our girl name 3 years ago and wasn't as popular then.

So, any other ideas? Comments on the names we have picked out?

Thanks! Lisa

I really like Ivy, Rex, and Troy together!

Suggestions:

Rex, Troy & Claire
    Rex, Troy & Eloise
    Rex, Troy & Lula
    Rex, Troy & Freya
    Rex, Troy & Beth

Love the ones you have picked so far! Here are some other suggestions:

Ruby
    Paige
    Mila
    Alice
    Gemma
    Jane
    Eloise
    Olive
    Livia
    Leona
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13

You've started a kind of a powerful theme there, Rex obviously means king and Troy is the ancient Anatolian city. So I'd ditch Ivy, it simply doesn't have much substance in comparison. I in particular like Cora and Beatrice, they both have lots of history (as Greek Goddess and Dante's muse/love). Eve is good too.

Some suggestions:
    Alba
    Beata
    Clio
    Diana
    Eulalia
    Helen/Helene/Helena
    Hera
    Hestia
    Iris
    Joan
    Junia
    Juno
    Libra
    Livia
    Mira
    Roxana
    Tullia
    Xenia
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mylittleking View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm back after 3 yrs looking for more help. You all helped me picked the name Troy for my second born. Now we're trying to conceive baby #3 and are thinking about girl names.

We have the name Dean picked out for a boy. Right now we have Cora, Eve (Evie), Ivy, and Beatrice (Bea, Betty) picked out. We like short, classic, yet not commonly heard names. We try to stay away from top 100 names. I know Cora is on its way up. It was our girl name 3 years ago and wasn't as popular then.

So, any other ideas? Comments on the names we have picked out?

Thanks! Lisa
    So even though Rex and Troy are traditional names, their not classical within their style. Whereas the girl's names Beatrice, Ivy and possibly Eve are too feminine and the names don't have a kick like Rex and Troy. However I think Cora works even though she could become to popular for your liking, Cora does have the attitude that Rex and Troy have. Rex, Troy and Cora look visually brilliant together along with sounding gorgeous together.

Suggestions:
    Lilia -
    Rex, Troy & Lilia

Minta -
    Rex, Troy & Minta

Carys -
    Rex, Troy & Carys

Willa -
    Rex, Troy & Willa

Alaska-
    Rex, Troy & Alaska

Marian