Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bellarina View Post
    Worry a bit that Nellie is close to Elle ( For Eloise).
    You could also call her Poppy. We considered it but DH didn't like it as much as he liked Nell.
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13

Well, let's look at it this way:

Violet, Eloise, and Adelaide
    Violet, Eloise, and Penelope
    Violet, Eloise, and Felicity

I just love Adelaide with Violet and Eloise. My second favorite with the two is Penelope. I love the name Felicity, but I really don't like the nicknames at all and it feels more Colonial-style than your other children's names. My vote is for Adelaide!
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

True! I should look at the names in full because so far, I don't seem to nickname my children. Love their full names too much. I can see using an occasional nn in the future. Glad to see positive vibes for Adelaide! I think it's so charming. Penelope is too, so also a close second. I see what u guys mean about felicity having a colonial vibe that doesn't mesh well with my girls as well. Good points!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Bump! . It's interesting to read how felicity is perceived as more colonial then old fashioned / vintage. Great feedback!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!