Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Adelaide, Penelope, or Felicity?

Afternoon berries! Crushing on these three names lately and want to get some thoughts. Also, I want to make sure these three names go well with her big sisters names, Violet and Eloise, since they seem to share a lot of the same sounds.

Adelaide (nn Della) - can Addie be avoided for the most part? Think this will get very popular? Too close to Eloise for sisters? I find this sweet and vintage!

Penelope (nn Nellie) - can penny be avoided for the most part? Sounds ok with Eloise? Adore this one and doesn't seem to be getting as popular as expected.

Felicity (nn's Liss and Lissy) - I don't mind the nn's...I don't love them either. Adore the full name though and meaning.

genevieve - recently added! Nn Nev/Nevi or Vivi

Possibly would go with mn Pearl but not sure as it seems to be getting popular as a mn. Definitely some sort of nature inspired middle though. Oh & not pregnant again, just having some fun with names for the future. Thanks!
    Last edited by bellarina; December 13th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!