Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I want 7 kids atleast. I wouldn`t mind 20 like the Duggars!haha

We have one already and we couldn't afford to have more than two at the moment! To live comfortably with nice holidays and be able to treat them both etc we're going to stick with two! If we were totally wealthy I'd have 3.

I couldn't physically (or mentally! :shock: ) take care of more than that by myself. It'd be unfair on the kids who deserve equal amounts of attention and care I think.

I love the name Lucia. That was my top name for months until Della took over! <3

I want 2 to 4 (2 boys, 2 girls) but I've used a lot of the names I like by making all 4 combos really long (they've a all got 3 middle names) so I get to use 16 of my fave names altogether.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I think I'll try and use as many as I can in one name as long as though the combo still sounds good. I've got 5 favourite girls names and 5 favourites boy's names but I could definitely combine some, e.g. I adore Isaac, Theodore, Gabriel, Jude, Ezra, Asher, Solomon, Beau, Noah and recently I managed to combine the names to make...

Noah Solomon Jude
    Isaac Gabriel Asher
    Theodore Ezra Beau

So that's three son's sorted (well it would have been if I hadn't gone off the name Noah).

Ideally, I'd like to have 4-6 children so that way I'd get to use majority of the names I love and I'm sure I could squeeze the others in as a middle names.

I'd love six, but realistically am aiming for three.

For boys there are four names that I ADORE and would actually be sad to not use, luckily I want three boys so I actually need to find more, haha

For girls there's only 2-3 names that I really love, but I don't think I'd be that upset to not be able to use them. If need be I'd probably push them together and make one awesome name (luckily they sound great together, haha)

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil