Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I want to use all my absolutely adored names, but i don't want 'Seven children'!

Lol...... I only want 4.... How many children do you want and do you feel sad about not using all your favourite names?
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I want five at the most. I wouldn't complain if I had six (ha), but realistically, we're looking at three or four. So...I don't know! I think I'll just use my all-time favorite names on the ones I do have (assuming their daddy likes the names too) and then force the rest on my nieces, nephews, grandchildren...etc.

[QUOTE=heytherepigeon;1913003]I want five at the most. I wouldn't complain if I had six (ha), but realistically, we're looking at three or four. So...I don't know! I think I'll just use my all-time favorite names on the ones I do have (assuming their daddy likes the names too) and then force the rest on my nieces, nephews, grandchildren...etc. [/QUOTE]

lol good idea! i do actually think that i might consider 5 children too but definately no more.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I want only one child, but I love more than 10 names. I was thinking about giving my child two middle names or even all my favorites. But I can't give it more than one.
    Last edited by theclocktowerofjoy; May 30th, 2013 at 07:29 AM.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Well, that's partly why I, if I decide to have children in the future, want to give them three names each. As Uma Thurman said after giving her daughter five given names, "I probably wouldn’t get to have any more children, so I just put every name that I liked into her name". I'm not gonna go as extreme as Uma, obviously, but I do think that's a good way to go. Especially because I, personally, would never interfere in the naming of any future grandchildren (naming a child is a job for the parents, not anyone else).
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien