Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I only want two children.. However, right now I have 0 top names, so I actually want more children than I'd be able to name right now lol
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

I want 2 so yeah it does make me a little sad that i won't get to use every name I love. But i know how much my tastes for names have changed, and even from before being pregnant to now and trying to actually apply them to a real baby rather than a theoretical one they've changed again. That's possibly because when I was thinking about my faves before actually being pregnant, Hubby's opinion didn't count, and now that naming is a joint project we're steering away from some names more toward others...

Point is - i don't worry about it too much because I know that each child we have will get the name thats perfect for them, and that makes me feel ok about not using other names i love... besides - there's always future pets to name as well!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I want 4-6, but realistically? I'm a twentysomething grad student in the humanities. And the economy sucks. I'll be lucky if I can afford to have one. But if I do only have a singlet, they're going to have one hell of a name. Eloise Matilda Iris Cordelia Sailor Jane Sylvie Marigold, anyone? Or how about Simon Gabriel Roscoe Thaddeus Zephyr Wallace Jasper Jude?

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I have 5 and would love a bunch more but I'm heading towards my late 30s so I'll feel quite blessed if we have one or two more.

I feel I've run out of favorite boy names. Dh has one more favorite left and we'll use it for a next son. After that I have no idea what we'll do. The only favorites we haven't used is Thomas which conflicts with our last name and Luke and John(ny) that have been used by his immediate family already.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac

I have two boys and am expecting boy #3. We found naming our first two really easy (Sam & Finn) but we're finding naming our third boy really hard.

I think we want about 4 or 5 kids. I'm one of 4 and OH is one of 6 and we both enjoy having a 'large' family. I think if we had another boy though, we would struggle for names! I just hope we have all girls after this one because we have so many girls names that we are dying to use! Eloise, Lucia, Hazel, Nova.. Swoon!