Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Another vote for Seraphina.

Serendipity is a cute word and I like the meaning, but I'm not sure I like it as a name...I mean, It's okay. For Serendipity, I much prefer Seren for its nn. Pixie is okay, too, but it's not a nn that ages very well. The only other name I can think of as a FN for Pixie is Faerydae, as they both mean fairy. I really like Seraphina.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

I much prefer Seraphina, and as said before, its really not that popular in the real world.

But I do think Serendipity is extremely fun to say and Seren would be an adorable nickname. But(again) it also reminds me of an ice cream shop in NYC.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Seraphina is the only name of the three that I like. Serendipity would likely be teased and called Dippy. And Pixie is had to take seriously.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Oh, wise berries, you are so right! My idea of poularity totally gets skewed by these forums. I so still Love Seraphina, especially as a little sister for Cytheria

But 'Sera' is kind of a lame nn, and I am not a huge fan of Phina, so she still might be Pixie.

(all hypothetical of course, but I would love to have 2 little girls!)
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion