Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Serendipity, Seraphina and Pixie

I am convinced that no one likes the name Serendipity except me. I used to love Seraphina, but I am afraid it is getting too popular.

What do you think of Serendipity nn Pixie?

Any other suggestions that are similar or would be good as a FN for Pixie (just love this right now)
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

I think it's cute. I felt the same as you did! With me being the only to like it.
    Proud creator of
    Emmanuelle, Leo Elliot, Eli Cecil, Skylla, Hian, Jules, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Serendipity is a really cute word with a cute meaning. I quite like it actually. Pixie as a nickname is adorable, but I see Seren as a more obvious one.

I think Pixie is enough as a first name, it works for Little Pixie Geldof. Actually, Trixiebelle nn Pixie could be sweet.

The only name I can think of is Pipinella, Latin for the plant burnet saxifrage.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

LOL... I just changed a Chinese student's name, as she told me it was Pixie. I cannot really take an adult named Pixie seriously. I'd keep it as a mn or nn. I love Seraphina, but I'm not big on Serendipity (but I rarely like noun names, except very traditional ones).
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I love the idea of a little girl named Pixie and it's actually being used here in the UK - I assume because of the singer Pixie Lott even though that's not here real name.

I'd consider Pixie a lot more if I didn't love so many other girl's names beginning with P.

Seraphina is much better than Serendipity but I do love the idea of the nn Seren for the latter.