Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Serendipity, Seraphina and Pixie

I am convinced that no one likes the name Serendipity except me. I used to love Seraphina, but I am afraid it is getting too popular.

What do you think of Serendipity nn Pixie?

Any other suggestions that are similar or would be good as a FN for Pixie (just love this right now)
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I think it's cute. I felt the same as you did! With me being the only to like it.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Serendipity is a really cute word with a cute meaning. I quite like it actually. Pixie as a nickname is adorable, but I see Seren as a more obvious one.

I think Pixie is enough as a first name, it works for Little Pixie Geldof. Actually, Trixiebelle nn Pixie could be sweet.

The only name I can think of is Pipinella, Latin for the plant burnet saxifrage.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

LOL... I just changed a Chinese student's name, as she told me it was Pixie. I cannot really take an adult named Pixie seriously. I'd keep it as a mn or nn. I love Seraphina, but I'm not big on Serendipity (but I rarely like noun names, except very traditional ones).
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I love the idea of a little girl named Pixie and it's actually being used here in the UK - I assume because of the singer Pixie Lott even though that's not here real name.

I'd consider Pixie a lot more if I didn't love so many other girl's names beginning with P.

Seraphina is much better than Serendipity but I do love the idea of the nn Seren for the latter.
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine