Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    These are my favorite types of middle names as well! For a non one syllable middle name I just adore Cordelia for you. Means heart/daughter of the sea and is very interesting and beautiful. I also love the mn Ruby for you. It's my dd's mn and I it just sparkles for me. I'm biased of course, but it's my favorite for you. Pearl is also great ( going the one syllable route) but I agree that it is starting to get quite popular/trendy as a middle name. If you are looking for something more unique then I would say Tess is your best bet, it's gorgeous and strong, has great ties to literature as well. Missing is the nature/water connection but I still think it's great and unexpected.
    Last edited by bellarina; May 27th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellarina View Post
    These are my favorite types of middle names as well! For a non one syllable middle name I just adore Cordelia for you. Means heart/daughter of the sea and is very interesting and beautiful. I also love the mn Ruby for you. It's my dd's mn and I it just sparkles for me. I'm biased of course, but it's my favorite for you. Pearl is also great ( going the one syllable route) but I agree that it is starting to get quite popular/trendy as a middle name. If you are looking for something more unique then I would say Tess is your best bet, it's gorgeous and strong, has great ties to literature as well. Missing is the nature/water connection but I still think it's great and unexpected.
    I have loved Ruby for a long time. I probably had at least 4 dolls/stuffed animals named Ruby growing up, that's how long I've liked it. My husband is aware of my love for it, but he just doesn't like it. He says it sounds trashy. I might be able to talk him into it as a middle name. Maybe.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I have loved Ruby for a long time. I probably had at least 4 dolls/stuffed animals named Ruby growing up, that's how long I've liked it. My husband is aware of my love for it, but he just doesn't like it. He says it sounds trashy. I might be able to talk him into it as a middle name. Maybe.
    Aw, totally get that, my dh was the same way with it. Maybe thought it was too old fashioned, not sure, but I was able to win him over, haha. And now he loves it. I just think it brightens up a name combo. Plus I like it's sass and punch and it's feels charming to me & sweet. Either way though, you might regret not going with a nature mn? I know I would have personally, so maybe the nature route is best for you as we'll. hmm, what about...Magnolia, Marigold, Violet, Lily ( as a mn not overused I don't think), Olive, Lark, Wren, Maple, Winter, Autumn, Ivy, Blue, Margaret, Dahlia, Gemma, Stella (means star). I think sawyer fits with many of these middle names and is VERY cute. love it. One of my personal favorite's is Stella though it's not one of your options, I thought maybe I would suggest it? Stella Ruby . But sawyer + non filler nature middle name is the way to go I think, for you.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!