Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Too many L's? Advice please?

Hi berries,

We have a list of top girls names that we are pretty happy with. We also have a list of possible middles that are all family names (Leona, Louisa, Olive, Kelley). The problem is that all of our first names have L's in them, and all of the middles have L's in them too. Is it too many L's? Here are our top combos. If you think our name combos are too L heavy, please suggest other girls names that are of a similar style. Thanks! If it helps, our last name has no L's. Sibling names are in my signature.

Elizabeth/Elisabeth Louisa Kelley
    Lorelei Olive Louisa
    Violet Leona Kelley
    Helena Olive Louisa
    Juliet Louisa Kelley
    Felicity Leona Olive
    Penelope Olive Leona
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Just wondering why this baby #4 is gettting two middle names while your other children only have one? Are you trying to cram all of the family names into this child's combo? Maybe use only one family mn and that may solve your problem. It totally depends on where the "L" falls in the name (what syllable). Back to back l's aren't good (Violet Leona). Juliet Louisa, Felicity Leona and Penelope Olive sound better.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

No, I don't think so. ^^
    I LOVE Violet Leona Kelley and Helena Olive Louisa! :3
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

@Mischa, we originally moved to two middles to try to conquer the multiple L's problem (and to be able to use my aunt's name, Kelley, which doesn't flow well with a lot of our first name coices). But now I also like the fact that it gives us the opportunity to honor two family members (and this is definitely our last baby). Our daughter Genevieve also has two middles, but her second middle is my maiden name, so I don't list it here.

@lyraslife, thanks for your feedback.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

You're welcome! ^^ - I'm born with many S sounds in my name, which might be why I don't consider this a problem. And then your daughter (if it's a girl :3) might feel the same way!
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~