Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What do you think of Rhys?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wouldn't use it. Too tied to girls.

2 3.92%
  • Has a sound that works for both genders.

7 13.73%
  • Great name for a boy!

44 86.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rhys?

To me, Rhys is a boy's name, in any spelling
    Alexander "Xander" ~ Andrew ~ Charles "Charlie" ~ James ~ Lawrence ~ Leonard ~ Patrick ~ Philip ~ Richard ~ Robert ~ William "Liam"

Alice ~ Catherine "Cate" ~ Elisabeth "Bettie" ~ Ellen ~ Hannah ~ Lucy ~ Margaret "Maggie" ~ Rachel ~ Rosana ~ Sallie

I love Rhys. It's the name of my friend's little brother who they fostered and they just got the adoption through a few weeks ago. He's the most adorable little boy with blond curls so that's what I think of when I hear the name If you're looking for mns his is Henry.

And as for it being a girly name I have never met a female Rhys/Reece/Reese. Reese Witherspoon is the only one I've heard of.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by hanniekitt View Post
    And as for it being a girly name I have never met a female Rhys/Reece/Reese. Reese Witherspoon is the only one I've heard of.
    Me either! I always think masculine when I hear/see it. Rhys has always been on our boy list (with the mn Samuel).
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13

Rhys is a very handsome name and I think it pairs wonderfully with Everett.
    Undecided!!

To me Rhys is all boy! I like this spelling is best.