Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Now to make the final decision.. this is hard

We've decided that Cordelia is definitely out of the mix and also that the names Lillian and Gwyneth are too meaningful to us not to include
    so our final 3 are:

Margot Lillian Gwyneth
    Beatrice Lillian Gwyneth
    Lillian Gwyneth Pearl

now to decide which ....

I love all 3 , and want to make sure that this decision is the right one.
    Beatrice I love for it's history - Dante and Shakespeare (I teach Shakespeare =) )but worry about it's trendiness and if it is a 'pretty ' enough name. (silly I know0
    Margot I also love for it's quirkiness and meaning - Pearl is the birthstone of both me and my SO (as well as my mum)
    Lillian I love for it's vintage charm , Lillian Gish and it honours lots of Elizabeth's fn and mn. But I do worry about it's trendiness.

Any last minute input would be appreciated.

I'm letting the names sit with me for a week, hopefully I can decide by then , but would like to here some opinions to mull over.

thanks Berries xx

My favorite is Margot Lillian Gwyneth. I love the sweet, quirky feel of Margot.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I commented on your last thread that Lillian is my least favorite first name of your choices... But Lillian Gwyneth Pearl is beautiful enough to convert me. Second choice is Margot Lillian Gwyneth. I just adore Margot.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

Lillian Gwyneth Pearl. Lillian is meaningful to you, and the idea of a little one named Gwyneth Pearl just gives me shivers of happiness!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Lillian Gwyneth Pearl is so pretty! But I do think it is kinda trendy with all of the Lilys, Lillies, Lilianas, Lillianas and Liliannas out there. :/

I think Margot Lillian Gwyneth is my first choice, with popularity of Lillian.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!