Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I would use Pearln as a first name, its really pretty!

I'm torn...I like one fn better than the others but I like one combo better than the one that contains that name! Ok, I'm going to go with the first name because that's the name we use the most.

1 Margot Lillian Gwyneth - My favourite fn from your options is Margot.
    2 Lillian Gwyneth Pearl - This is the best combo as far as flow is concerned!
    3 Beatrice Lillian Gwyneth - All fine names but the combo falls flat for some reason.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I am not a fan of Margot although I like Margaret. All of your other names are lovely. My favorite combo out of the names you have listed is Lillian Gwyneth Pearl. How does these names flow with your last name?

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I'm torn...I like one fn better than the others but I like one combo better than the one that contains that name! Ok, I'm going to go with the first name because that's the name we use the most.

1 Margot Lillian Gwyneth - My favourite fn from your options is Margot.
    2 Lillian Gwyneth Pearl - This is the best combo as far as flow is concerned!
    3 Beatrice Lillian Gwyneth - All fine names but the combo falls flat for some reason.
    I agree with mischa entirely-- Margot is the least common and most striking of your first names, but the Pearl combination wins hands-down for meter and flow. Ay chance of putting Pearl in the first slot, or using Perla? Or changing Lillian to the less common Scottish form Lilias? I love Lilias Gwyneth Pearl.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysessha View Post
    Lillian Gwyneth Pearl. Lillian is meaningful to you, and the idea of a little one named Gwyneth Pearl just gives me shivers of happiness!
    I agree with Sessh here. Shivers of happiness!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]