Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @shieldc - Ok, got it! So you want Kelley for sure and the other name has to be either Louisa, Leona or Olive...I think Kelley sounds best as the second mn. Juliet, Violet and Felicity are my faves with Madelyn and Genevieve.

1 Juliet Louisa Kelley
    2 Violet Louisa Kelley
    3 Felicity Leona Olive
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks Mischa! I like Kelley best as the second middle, too. Almost like another surname, which works well since Genevieve's second middle is also a surname.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

1. Violet Leona Kelley
    2. Juliet Louisa Kelley
    3. Felicity Leona Olive

These seem the least L-heavy to me. Good luck!
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Thanks! My hubby likes Lorelei the most, but it is so hard to get any of the middles to flow with Lorelei (and it isn't my favorite name at all). He's starting to like Felicity more, and I'm working on Juliet and Violet. I just love Juliet Louisa Kelley!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I think picking a combo with Violet in the mix is a good idea because the L feels less dominant sound-wise. For me, using Violet kind of makes Olive unusable. Two colors in one name is too much for me. Kelley is fine though, I don't only think green. The middle names all happen to be O heavy too, aside from Kelley. This makes Felicity appealing cause it has no O.

Felicity Louisa Kelley

this doesn't feel too L or O heavy to me.

My suggestion would be to forget about using a 2nd middle. Your other kids listed don't have them.