Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Parents Failing Miserably at the Name Game- NEED HELP!

My husband & I've had 38 wks to come up with a name for our second child, a girl, and are still not committed to any one. She'll be here in a few days so it's time to call in reinforcements!! We have a short list but are still open to other names. Please tell me which you like the best from the list below. Feel free to include any other suggestions. Although overly popular right now, I'd like her MN to be Rose, which is my middle name (taken after my great grandmother). Our son's name is Caden(Cade). Thanks!!

Leah
    Alexa
    Natalie
    Ella
    Jocelyn
    Collette
    Last edited by cmsmommy; May 27th, 2013 at 07:28 AM.

I like Alexa Rose best. The other names just aren't my style. I think Alexa Rose is beautiful.

You're not failing! You have many names that work really well here! I like Alexa, Natalie and Jocelyn, followed by Leah. Ella's also lovely, though I've heard it a few times in the past few months for newborns which is why I hesitate there.

I think Ella Rose is absolutely adorable! Natalie Rose is also darling. I don't really care for the names Leah or Alexa (just my personal taste). Collette is probably my third favorite from your list, but I am not sure if you want matching letters with the siblings.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Ella Rose is my favorite