Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Angel, I think you're being smart. A big baby is an excellent reason to induce. And yeah, like we have all said, ultrasounds are notoriously inaccurate at estimating weight (despite some very sophisticated algorithms that have been developed)-- which means your daughter has just as good a chance of being *bigger* than predicted as smaller.

If you can't afford a doula, having anyone you love and trust (like your husband) is just fine. You will have a nurse by your side 24/7 [the doctor is there infrequently until the delivery itself], and that nurse is a trained professional who can provide all kinds of help, reassurance and knowledge. Doulas can be lovely additions but they are pricy, lovely additions. And many of them are thorns in the side, frankly.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:39 PM.

I just want to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow! I'm so happy you'll finally get to hold Persephone! <3 Can't wait to hear all about her!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Tristan Amadeus~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Sybilla Tallis~Genevieve Claire~Elsa Genevieve~Esme Adora

Happy Birthday Persephone you big beastie you! Go easy on your mama!
    Best of luck Angel.