Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with names :(

I'm 5 months pregnant with a boy and cannot settle on a name to save my life. Boy names seems to be harder to pick (or I'm way too picky). Here's what i have so far:

Atticus Gray
    Phoenix Kai
    Milo Gray
    Phoenix Gray
    Milo Phoenix

I'm trying to stay away from the normal everyday names. Any suggestions?

Do you mean you're trying to stay away from traditional names or popular ones? I ask because all of these have recently become very popular in the area where I live, though that might not be the case where you are.

Of those you have, I prefer Atticus Gray. Phoenix, Milo and Kai aren't my style. However of those combinations I think Phoenix Kai, Milo Gray, or Phoenix Grey work best.

I mean traditional names and thank you

1 Atticus Gray - I like the look and sound of this combo but Atticus is trendy
    2 Milo Gray - Two names with four letters isn't ideal on the eye but this combo sounds good

Phoenix and other place names are trendy.

Names like Atticus - August/Augustus, Cassius, Marcus, Cornelius, Amadeus, Darius, Cyrus, Rufus, Ulysses, Justus, Linus, Vitus

Names like Milo - Hugo, Viggo, Arlo, Theo, Nico, Rio, Leo, Otto, Cato, Philo, Rollo, Roscoe, Horatio, Tycho, Matteo, Diego

Names like Phoenix - Gryphon/Griffin, Zephyr, Calix, Felix, Rex, Orion,Caspian, Lennox, Onyx, Mannix, Apollo,
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Milo Gray and Milo Phoenix best. I can't quite get on board with Phoenix as a first name. I like Kai as a first name though.