Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lola Blythe flows well, but I do find Lola to be a bit insubstantial. I would caution you against using Lolita as a long version of Lola because of the novel.
    I think Blythe ages better. Or consider other ways to get to Lola.

Dolores
    Lorraine
    Laura
    Laurel
    Lauren
    Charlotte
    Paloma
    Salome

my nn is Lola (full name is Lorelei). I love it as a nickname, but think it doesn't really work as a stand alone name.
    oh, and I love Blythe as a middle name.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I don't personally care for Lola, as it makes me think of the showgirl/Copacabana, but I like the idea of something like Eloise with Lola as a nickname. Definitely not Lolita!

What about Magnolia as a full name option with the nickname Lola. It's a stretch but not that much IMO. I think Magnolia Blythe is stunning. I also like the suggestion of Eloise Blythe with the nickname Lola. Lollia is another full name option. It sort of looks like a made up name, but it is an ancient Roman name (I believe it was the name of an Empress). I think Lola can stand alone, but it's a tough name to carry and I'm not sure it will age well.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I adore Lola -- my hubby ALMOST has me sold on Lorelei with the nn Lola. I agree with most of the other posters, though, that I would give a more formal name (Lorelei, Dolores, etc) and just us Lola as a nickname.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby