Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3 boys!

3 boys!

removed by user
    Last edited by katiesboys; July 30th, 2013 at 08:33 AM.

Following the 2 syllable ending in n pattern, with Collin and Brennan, I like:

Mason, Lincoln, Hudson, Owen, Simon

I also notice that both your sons names have double letter. Here are some double letter boys names I like with Collin and Brennan:

Wyatt, Maddox, issac, Forrest , Russell

And here are some with n ending and double letter that work well with your other boys names :

Aaron, Griffin, Dillon
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks Paw! It's so hard to find another boys name that I love as much as my boys' names. We have had Owen and Griffin on the list at one point Lincoln makes me think of Lachlan but I doubt I'd be able to sell DH on it.

Question: is Finnian (Finn/ Finegan/ etc) really popular once all the spellings are combined?

I don't think Finnian is over popular and it does work with your other boys names.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I like Jude, Graham (perhaps the Graeme spelling would appeal also?) and Declan from your list, though Colin, Brennan and Jude really stuck out for me. Very handsome names for brothers!
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert