Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    While my favorite book is called "Once Upon a Marigold" so I've always wanted to like the name, I just can't get into it. I love Magnolia though, especially for the nickname potential - Noa, Nola, Nollie, and Lia are my faves.
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I prefer Marigold for the same reason as a previous poster - it feels lighter and happier and Magnolia feels heavier.

I find Magnolia more useable in real life and it is my top choice for a future girl.
    Marigold is my number one GP name, but I don't really see it wearable in real life. Magnolia Pearl or Magnolia Eve are my favorite combos.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I love Magnolia! I like the nicknames Maggie and Nola/Nolie. I also LOVE Magnolia flowers, so that probably has something to do with my love for it. Magnolia Jane has some cute classic southern sound to it.

I think the "gold" part of Marigold bothers be a bit. Like its trying too hard? Or it would be hard to live up to? Haha, who knows!
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!