Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Benjamin was my grandpa's name, and is still on the table as a possibility for us. Benjamin is quite high up there on the charts, but that's because it's a tried-and-true classic... It's stood the test of time, and yet it's still a favourite. I think it fits nicely with your other names, and has the same Biblical charm.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I don't think it's overused, I think I've only met 2 Ben's in my whole life. It's a lovely name and a timeless classic.
    nana | ttc#1
    mama to pit bulls z&m
    fiona | sinead | niamh | brigid | catriona | eira | ailish | saoirse | eillidh | aine |
    finnegan | sullivan | malachy | killian | jameson | cormac | donovan | eamonn | seamus |

I work at at Children's hospital and I've seen a lot of Ben's lately ... so I would have to disagree with the others and say that I do think it is becoming overused. That being said, it is one of my favourites - and the popularity is one of the only things holding me back on it. I think it goes really nicely with your sibset.
    Mom to Claire Roseline (3) and Ross Thomas (1)
    Expecting #3 in August

I don't think it's any more overused than your other children's names. Which are all familiar, but gorgeous and timeless. I think it fits in really well with your other children. Honestly, I only know one Benjamin under the age of 10--I know much more my own age or who went to school with one of my little sisters (the youngest of which is now a senior in high school, so almost an entirely different generation). I think Benjamin's lovely, and I would love to see it with John, Daniel, Samuel, Matthew, Grace, and and Peter!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Fits perfectly with your other kids.