Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Benjamin was my grandpa's name, and is still on the table as a possibility for us. Benjamin is quite high up there on the charts, but that's because it's a tried-and-true classic... It's stood the test of time, and yet it's still a favourite. I think it fits nicely with your other names, and has the same Biblical charm.
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I don't think it's overused, I think I've only met 2 Ben's in my whole life. It's a lovely name and a timeless classic.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |

I work at at Children's hospital and I've seen a lot of Ben's lately ... so I would have to disagree with the others and say that I do think it is becoming overused. That being said, it is one of my favourites - and the popularity is one of the only things holding me back on it. I think it goes really nicely with your sibset.
    Mom to Claire Roseline (3) and Ross Thomas (1)
    Expecting #3 in August

I don't think it's any more overused than your other children's names. Which are all familiar, but gorgeous and timeless. I think it fits in really well with your other children. Honestly, I only know one Benjamin under the age of 10--I know much more my own age or who went to school with one of my little sisters (the youngest of which is now a senior in high school, so almost an entirely different generation). I think Benjamin's lovely, and I would love to see it with John, Daniel, Samuel, Matthew, Grace, and and Peter!

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Fits perfectly with your other kids.