Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hazel and Ivy are my favourites from your list.

I like Eliana and Hazel

I only like Fiona.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I like Eliana, it's got a nice sound to it. Hazel is another one I like a lot. Eliana Hazel would make a nice name combo. All the others I like quite a bit too. Susannah is probably my least favorite, but it's not bad either.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Eliana [EL-EE-ON-AH]- I like this name a lot, but that's not how I pronounce it.

Alessandra- I like the exotic flair, but I wouldn't nickname her Alex... that's just asking for people to get her full name wrong.

Fiona-I think of Fiona Apple, not Shrek... (*Feeling old*) I actually love this name. It's still fresh and interesting to me, and there are cool nns, like Fee, Iona, Ona, etc.

Ivy-I prefer Iris to Ivy. I personally think of the cartoon character Poison Ivy. It's ok, but you have better choices.

Susannah-Don't like this name. "Oh Susannah, now don't you cry for me. Cuz I've come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee!" EXTREMELY strong redneck connotation for me.

Hazel-I have to admit I hated this, but it's growing on me. It is really old (my grandma's friend is Hazel), but I can imagine it coming back at full force. It is really cute...

Tops: Fiona, Eliana, Hazel...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina