Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Alessandra is my favourite.

Eliana [EL-EE-ON-AH]-Love the exotic flair it has. Also love the fact of honoring my mom with an ANA name. My mother's name is Anabela.
    I like that you want to honor your mother, this name is pretty, but definitely not my favorite from your list.

Alessandra-Again love the exotic flair to it. DH likes Alexandra more. He loves the nn Alex for a girl. I just think Alexandra is a bit harsh sounding so this is a great compromise. The S sound makes it softer and she could still go by Alex
    I know an Alexandra that goes exclusively by Allie, Alessandra is very nice and does have an exotic flair to it!

Fiona-No matter how many people associate this name with Shrek, I just can't let it go lol. IMO, it was a beautiful and unique name before that movie ever came out. I've only met one Fiona in my life and she was gorgeous little girl.
    I love, love, love Fiona! This is definitely an awesome name, the first time I heard this name was not from Shrek but from the movie the Secret of Roan Inish, the lead little girl in the film's name was Fiona and she was a beautiful little girl and the movie is great! This is by far my favorite on your list!

Ivy-This name makes me think of Christmas time. It's just so simple and classic don't you think?
    I think it is both simple and classic!

Susannah-Very classy and vintage which I love.
    Susannah is stunning, love that it has Biblical ties as well!

Hazel-I was never fond of this name until I actually met a little girl with this name and she was just so sweet and beautiful. Now I'm in love lol.
    Pretty name!

They're all great choices. My favorites would be Susannah followed by Hazel. Alessandra is also very nice, but I feel like it would get mistaken for Alexandra a lot.

Fiona is on my short list, therefore I just have to vote for it I also like Ivy and Hazel.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

In order of my personal preference:
    1. Susannah ~ I also like it spelt Susanna, and I LOVE the nickname Susie, so cute!
    2. Ivy ~ Love this name, but I sometimes wonder whether it's a bit too short and lacks something.
    3. Alessandra ~ Gorgeous! I'd prefer the nickname Aless or Alice rather than Alex.
    4. Fiona ~ Too much Shrek for me, but I still think it's pretty.
    5. Hazel ~ It's okay, a bit boring perhaps.
    6. Eliana ~ I don't like how you pronounce it, and I don't like the name anyway because I'm not a fan of Ellie as a nickname.
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~