Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pick your favorite!

OK here I go again ...

Here is a list of names that have never made it off my list. Would like to see what your favorites are and what you like/dislike about each name so I can maybe make this list a bit shorter.

All the names on this list I love for one reason or another. I love that they are all simple, sweet and sophisticated but at the same time have a bit of spunk. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

Eliana [EL-EE-ON-AH]-Love the exotic flair it has. Also love the fact of honoring my mom with an ANA name. My mother's name is Anabela.

Alessandra-Again love the exotic flair to it. DH likes Alexandra more. He loves the nn Alex for a girl. I just think Alexandra is a bit harsh sounding so this is a great compromise. The S sound makes it softer and she could still go by Alex

Fiona-No matter how many people associate this name with Shrek, I just can't let it go lol. IMO, it was a beautiful and unique name before that movie ever came out. I've only met one Fiona in my life and she was gorgeous little girl.

Ivy-This name makes me think of Christmas time. It's just so simple and classic don't you think?

Susannah-Very classy and vintage which I love.

Hazel-I was never fond of this name until I actually met a little girl with this name and she was just so sweet and beautiful. Now I'm in love lol.

Ivy and Hazel,are my favorites from your list. I also like Fiona a lot. I like Susannah but not the nicks Susie or Sue. I don't care for Eliana or Allesandra.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Ivy and Hazel are my favorites for you!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Fiona is my favorite from your list!!!

Have you thought about Alexandria?? I feel it's more feminine/softer than Alexandra and it would still give the nn Alex that your DH loves!

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

I also like Eliana!

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy