Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One week! Still stuck ....

Hello Berries!

Need name help yet again... I'm stuck on some choices and nothing set for middle names and I'm due in the next week. I would LOVE to name baby girl Marlowe but our last name is Lopez. Too many "lo" sounds, right? I also love Tallulah but it's nixed for the same reason (also hubby hates it-- ha). That said, our current top two names are Ruby and Sawyer (yes, I'm aware some people think this unisex surname is for boys only!). Also love Arwen, Miller, Indigo (husband hates), and Juniper (but fading on that one). Any suggestions? Which combo do you think flows best?

Thanks so much!

I personally love Marlowe, and I don't think it's too much "lo" sounds at all.... I think it has a wonderful flow to it.... second choice would be Sawyer just because it's different

I think Marlowe Arwen Lopez is a beautiful combo.
    Last edited by gabie20; May 25th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.

Have you considered

Harper
    Stella
    Maxine
    Sadie
    Avalon
    Greer
    Daphne

Marlowe is beautiful and can work with Lopez. However, I think Ruby Arwen Lopez is a stunning name.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Unfortunately, I think Marlowe Lopez is to many "Lo's" Which is too bad because it is a great name.
    Marley? Marla? Marlene?

Arwen is nice and so is Ruby.