Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I have occasionally found my name on personalized things, but not that often because of the spelling. I've never found my daughter's name on anything. It's pretty uncommon, so I knew that would be the case. I bet most kids these days have a hard time finding their names on personalized items because there are so many unusual names, alternate spellings, etc.

I would argue that they don't even necessarily have the most common names in those things, but the names whoever decided which names to make thought were common. I was looking at the personalized name balloons at the party supply store before my daughter's birthday and they had classic names like Michael, Elizabeth, etc. and then things like Jennifer, Jason, Ashley, etc. that were popular in a different generation. There were a few that are actually popular now like Jacob, Mason, and Emma, but mostly they were same names that were on things when I was a kid.

Growing up, my name and nickname were always on keychains and other personalized stuff. My sisters' names never were.
    It never really affected us positively or negatively. I wasn't into the idea of having my name on everything, and my sister with a unique name special ordered the things she wanted with her name.

I do wonder whether the increase in cree8ive names will put the names on stuff people out of business, or whether they'll wise up and start printing new names. The majority of the time i still see Ashley, Jessica, Jennifer, Lisa, Andrew, etc. when today's popular names are Emma, Jaden, Sophia, etc.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

No, mine are all too obscure so there'd be no point. I grew up never finding my name on such things, and I was cool with it.
    One little born 1/14

I'm Aliss@ and I can always find stuff with Alyssa on it but never Aliss@. I actually have a few personalized things with Alyssa on them. But at some point I decided I would just get the personalizable blank ones instead.
    "Wren." Teenberry (14). Far from kids, but name obsessed.
    Current favorites: Clementine Renee | Timea Vesper | Odette Mara/Endellion | Opal Annabeth | Molly Sapphira | Zephyrine Molly | Cleora Lavender | Zephyra Winter | Tallulah Sage | Saskia Ruby/Lotus | Clementine Lucette Arcadia ||
    Hollis Charles | Azure Finnegan | Floyd Peregrin Michael
    GPs: Crimson | Saoirse | Hero | Lotus | Lolita | Bethany | Cameo || Garland

My name would never be on a key chain or anything (not in England anyway), and I doubt any of my fave names; Pandora, Caspian or Theophania (although maybe Phoenix) would be on anything either. I don't really mind though, I like to think my name is a bit different from the norm.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ♥ Pandora Valencia Fae ♥ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ♥
    Little Misses
    ♡ Caspian Sherlock Walter ♡ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ♡
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    Mycroft Holmes | Sherlock (BBC) | His Last Vow