Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    When I found mine I bought it it was the last one in a damaged case and cost 2 bucks it was a hairbrush but still.
    My brother has a popular name and has seen his name a few times my sister however has an unusual name and has never seen anything with her name on it.
    That said I used to like more popular names and now I think to only one I would be able to find is Matilda or maybe Ellie which I would use as a nickname.
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    My problem as a child - they nearly always offered my name, but had often sold out.
    This was my problem too. I'm a Hannah

I've never tried this my favourite names, but it would be a waste of time. I seriously doubt there are any Georgiana or Rosamund keyrings out there. Maybe Rosie though. its in the top 100. Tristan and Felix? Both 131 in England and Wales atm. So, a possibility but still rather unlikely. I was rather pleased to get a Leo Christmas tree decoration for my cousin a couple of years ago though, though I didn't realise at the time how popular Leo had become.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I am a Jennifer born in 1979, so I never had an issue finding my name on anything. My children do though (I saw Sebastian's name once but nobody else...surprised there aren't more items with Violet on them considering I hear the name a lot these days...), but thankfully in the day and age of Etsy and easy to personalize because of computers world we live in, if I want their name on something (or, they do) it isn't hard to do. So far when in museum gift shops, my kids are drawn to the cheap-o plasticrap and not personalized items. Except Bronwen, she always wants whatever cheesy jewelry or stuffed animals are out, ha ha.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

After Christmas, we were at a local tourist trap where both my brother and his wife worked as teens. We were purchasing them waterbottles for a Tough Mudder type bike race they were doing (something with Zombies and mud and cold weather...I am caught up in my own little world and am clueless to what exactly this is, lol) and my kids were shocked to see Michael and Ashley on water bottles "just like that"...Seb even commented that it was "weird" to see "mom and dad names on everything" (the waterbottles were mostly names from my generation with the occasional Emma or Jacob thrown in) . Mind you there friends do not have many names they see duplicated where as "mom and dad names" usually are (I have several friends named Amy, Lisa, Jennifer, and Steph...), interesting perspective.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

I could never find my name on anything when I was a kid. My sister always found her name, but I usually ended up leaving the store very disappointed. My parents would sometimes get me things with my nickname on them, but it wasn’t the same as having something with my first name on it.

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to find my favorite names either. They’re not weird or uncommon names, it’s just that they’re not in the top 100.
    Worried your child may never find his/her name on a keychain, license plate, etc.? Try this NEW way of personalizing gifts and accessories and choose the name you've always wanted for your baby! BoyGirlStuff.com