Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Eilidh nn Ellie? I know the sounds aren't the same, but the letters are there. Just an idea....

Other names to get Ellie:

Eliana
    Elise
    Elisa
    Emmeline
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Catelina
    Viola
    Vivian
    Veronica
    Seraphina
    Anna-Sofia
    Wilhelmina
    Willa
    Audra
    Audrey
    Andrea

Lily- it's ok.
    Ellie- Marielle, Brielle, Adele, think of names with the -elle part on the end to make your list grow
    Hope- this is OK
    Mila- I prefer it as a nn for something like Amelia or Camille maybe
    Reese- Prefer as a nn for Theresa or Therese
    Quinn- It's OK
    Cassidy "Cassie"- Cute.
    Cadence- I'm not a fan really, but if you like Katie, it's a way to get to Cade
    Rosalie- Too "Twilight"? for me, yes. Rosemary is pretty.
    Eilidh- hard to wear.

You'll find something you really love!

I like your signature names!

Lily: Liliosa, Lilibet
    Ellie- Eloise, Elsa
    Quinn- Sutton, Avery, Hadley
    Hope: Amity, Verity, Hattie
    Cassidy: Cassandra
    Rosalie- love! Rosabel, Rosalind
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

Although I don't personally like the nn Ellie, I think a great full name option would be Eliana [EL-EE-ON-AH] It's a gorgeous name with a great meaning [God has answered] and will age well. Also it's a bit more unique then a lot of other EL names like Ella. I also see you have Hope on your list which is beautiful, I just think it would sound better as a middle name. How about Eliana Hope?

Mila is a very pretty name if you don't mind the Mila Kunis association. This name was actually on my list at one time but DH vetoed it for that very reason. It's not my favorite from your list but still a sweet name.

I was hooked on the name Cassidy for a very long time but DH said it sounds too masculine and of course the whole Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid association. He's so picky sometimes lol. I happen to think it's a very nice name and I love the nn Cassie or Cass.

Rosalie, in my mind, will always have the Twilight association. But then again, I love Twilight lol. If you like it though you should use it. I mean it's still a classy name that was around way before Twilight. It's kind of like the name Fiona. I adore this name but EVERYONE automatically thinks Shrek. Personally, I'd still use it because it's a beautiful name but again DH doesn't like it lol.

All in all, you have some great names on your list. I like the idea of Eliana the best. Obviously that's just my personal preference. Good luck and let us know what you decide