Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mirabel?

Mirabel?

I posted the other day about how Mable was our #1 girls pick (we find out Tuesday I hope). Suddenly my husband likes another name that he previously said no way to: Mirabel. I do NOt like the belle spelling so it would be spelled Mirabel. I like them both for different reasons. Is Mirabel to cutesy? Is it acceptable for an adult? Is it too southern for a WI born baby?

I like 3 syllable first names which is why I am leaning more towards Mirabel.

Our last name is 3 syllables starts with am S and ends with an N. I would likely use a 1 syllable middle name for Mirabel as I like the flow but for Mabel I would probably use Adeline as a middle name.

My 3 year old is Aliza (like Eliza, only way DH would use the name was with an A grr) Helene.
    My 2 year old is Liana Eve (lee ON a) which I love the flow of her name with our ,sat.

Our boys choice is Tobias Clark.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I like both names but I think Mirabel is a better "fit" with sisters named Aliza and Liana. It's more frilly and feminine than the solid Mabel. She could go by Belle when she's young and Mira when she gets older.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Mirabel is gorgeous and a great fit!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Thank you! I think it sounds better with the girls names too. I love Mira and Miri as nicknames. I just need to think of a middle name. Right now I like Ruth but that could easily change.

The no-nonsense Ruth would be a great choice with Mirabel.
    All the best,
    Mischa.