Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My first two thoughts were Georgina (nn Georgie) or Henrietta (nn Hattie). I love the idea of another feminine version of a typical male name for Phillipa's sister. Of what has been suggested by others, I like Josephine or Eliza. I think Elsa (nn Elsie) would be cute with Phillipa too.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I love calista's suggestions esp

Hazel
    Amelia
    Anne

I love Harriet with Philippa. Hattie and Pippa are PERFECT together, such sweet, quirky charm.

Other ideas:
    Winifred (Winnie)
    Penelope (Penny)
    Margaret (Maisie or Margot?)
    Gwendolyn (Winnie or Gwen)
    Susanna (Sunny, Anna, Susie)
    Theresa (Tess)
    Eleanor (Nora or Ellie)
    Katherine (Kate or Kit)
    Marigold (Mary or Maggie)
    Meredith (Merry)

Personally, I really adore Philippa with Eleanor. The names sound so well and classy together, and (perhaps this is for more personal reasons) Philippa of Hainault and Eleanor of Aquitaine were two of the most brilliant Queen consorts in England's history. Both incredibly intelligent and kind women.

Other suggestions:
    Alexandria
    Astrid
    Caroline
    Felicia (I actually know sisters named Filippa and Felicia, and I think that's such an adorable sibset)
    Maja/Maya
    Matilda
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien