Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love that name! One of my favorite boys names is Lewis and Lawrence reminds me of it, so I think it's great!

Lawrence is a bit dated, but what's old is new again!
    The nicknames you chose freshen it up a bit too!
    Go for it!

I think you should trust your gut, as your initial instincts seem good. It's a great name!

I really like Lawrence! Larry is definitely dated, but Lawrence is a classic!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

My husbands grandfather was Lawrence, but I've never thought of it as an old name. We had it on our list for a while before we found other names we liked. I think Larry is the dated part. Lawrence is classic and soft and handsome. If I were to use it, I'd use Ren or Law as nicknames so I think that works great too.

Most importantly, use the name you love no matter what anyone says! It's a handsome name and a handsome combo you've picked. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014