Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Welcome baby boy Eli Mika (Mee-ka)

After a long, long wait we're thrilled to announce the birth of our first son, Eli Mika (Mee-ka). Family will call him Mika following family tradition of going by a middle name, but having a more formal school and "resume" name.

Congratulations. How did you select his name?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

We came up with Mika first. We saw it in a baby book as a gender neutral/girls name and initially disregarded it but we kept coming back to it - I've always liked the sound of more feminine-sounding boy names (like Mischa and Elliot) but I just couldn't commit to it as a first name. It's actually used as a boy's name in many countries, girl's name in Japan, etc. - lots of meanings and flexibility. Luckily I love Eli as a simple first-name compromise. Last name begins with "K" so some nice alliteration there
    Last edited by sabine_kelly; May 25th, 2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: typo

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your son, Eli Mika. I like the combo you chose.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Eli Mika is a lovely name.