15 22.73%
  • Margot Cecily Joyce

22 33.33%
  • Cordelia Cecily Joyce

8 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Poll: Getting to a final three

Please pick your favourite from the names and if you have time leave a comment

Poll is open so you can choose more than one, but please give comments if you do so =) thank you xx

For anyone who doesn't know my story.
    I am renaming my baby - long , complicated story - but that is what is happening.

(Seems to be alot of it on this page recently)

Trying to get down to a final three by tomorrow.

If you have your own suggestions for a combination please feel free but must use the names here already as they are all significant and/or family names.

Thanks for your time, it really is appreciated xxx
    Last edited by penelope83; May 25th, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

I voted for Margot Lillian Gwyneth because I simply love all three of those names the best. My second choice would be for Beatrice Lillian Gwyneth. Good luck and best wishes on finding a new name that you love.

I voted for Margot Cecily Joyce. All three names are elegant but not overly flowery. This one has just the right amount of old-fashioned literary luster, but her feet are on the ground and her eyes are pointed straight forward. Crisp and strong.

I voted for Margot Cecily Joyce. I am just a huge fan of Margot; it's one of my top names. It sounds lovely combined with Cecily Joyce. I am not sure what you are changing your daughter's name from, though. I tried to look it up in past posts, but I don't know if that info is available. Anyway, it may help to know what didn't work the first time around.

BTW, all of the options are very, very gorgeous. I think my favorite arrangement of your names would be Margot Cecilia Pearl.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

I voted for Beatrice Lillian Gwyneth as Beatrice is my favourite name on your list! I also like Margot Cecily Joyce as my second choice think this flows really well!
    Daughter Edith Anna born June 2012
    Expecting another daughter July 2013