Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WDTY of our combos!?

Hello Berries,

My boyfriend and I finally came up with two combos we really like. Let me know what you think and if you have any other combos with the same vibe they are always welcome. We are hoping to conceive this year!

Maverick Leo- Leo is my grandfather/poppy's name he was given while he was serving our country in WW2 because no one could pronounce his Italian name. Now that he has passed away I knew it was a given to use his name in one of our name combos.

Anton Grey- Anton is my boyfriends middle name, he is a JR so his father has the same middle and my boyfriends passed Great grandfather has that as a middle name as well. So it is a family name from his side.

Thank you!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I love Anton! Anton Grey is lovely. I love family names, too. What about Anton Leo?
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I prefer Anton Grey of the two, but I love the family reasons behind Leo. Any possibility of using Leo and Anton together? Leo Anton or Anton Leo (as pp suggested).

(Also, I'm so curious about what given name belonged to your grandfather, Leo. Would you be willing to share it?)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

I love Anton Grey and the meaning behind it... Great choice! I like Anton Leo as well.

favorite names: Jane 🌻 Teague

Thank you berries! My boyfriend is definitley leaning towards Anton, I actually never thought about using Anton Leo. Which I like the sound of that as well. Either or could work very well. It is a hard choice to make.
    Last edited by scarlett13001; May 25th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.