Names Searched Right Now:

Nicknames for hard names to give Nicknames to

Have you encountered a name like Kenna, where it is almost impossible to find a nickname for it? I actually need help with that... Are there any names you have had trouble with?

Sage and Wren are the only two that come to mind at the moment. I'll have to re visit this thread when I think of more.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Kenna? To honor a Ken?
    Maybe the nickname is not an obvious one. Kiki? Or Kay? I think Kay is beautiful.

Would you consider Keziah?

I'm a constant nicknamer.

With Kenna, I could see: Kennie, Enna, Kenz, Kay

Sage: Sagie which would lead to Gigi

Wren is one that I will have to think about (I mean, for something beside Renie)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

Sometimes, there's no need for nicknames. But if you want nn, you should look elsewhere, for some other names.

Many parents what to give children short names because nn bother them, so I suppose Kenna is name for them.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country