Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think C-C is such a standard nickname for Cecilia that you probably won't get many queries if you spell it Ceci or CeCe.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Head off the family questions about pronounciation of the nickname by calling and using the nn in the call with key people ( your parents, in-laws). word will get out quick.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks Paw and Blade. That makes me feel much better.

Blade-side bar. Have you decided on a girl's name yet? Congratulations and best wishes on your soon to be little person!

My two cents - I would rather spell it Cece or Cici, because when it is obviously pronounced the same, you wonder why the second part is spelled differently. Like, did they intend it to be "sessy," or "sissy?" Cece is the most common, and used for the spelling Cecilia, so I don't think you have anything to worry about by spelling Cece the traditional way, and you will get less incidents of misspelling/misunderstanding. But it's really not a big issue either way.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Silveria, Vitellia, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Howell, Theron, Sander

Thanks cristinamariane for your opinion!