Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I've recently started to really like this name I've always only heard Ih-nez.

Juliet, Arabella, Willow, Camilla, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Giselle, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Eliora, Aurelia, Emalina, Maëlys, Lumina, Lavender, Seraphina

Jeremy, Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Micah, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Samson, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

Since it's a Spanish and French name, I pronounce it "ee-NESS". I think Ines is very pretty.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

In French, "in-ness" or "ee-ness." It's a really nice name

I've only ever heard eye-NEZ, and I like that better than any of the other pronunciations I'm seeing haha. But the other ones are fine! When people say "ih", is that like the i in "tick"?

Thanks everyone! @heytherepigeon, yeah like the i in "tick". I've only ever heard it ih-nez but that's coming from a 16 year old born and raised in the Midwest with very little exposure to other cultures. I like the ih-nez pronunciation the best but I think no matter what, I'd be correcting people.
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814