Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like them together.

I like them, but they have different personalities to me. I think Claudia is sexy & Felicity is stuffier. If you want them to really match up maybe Claudia & Felicia or Claudine and Felicity?

I think the pair Claudia and Felicity is perfect! It makes them individuals and is much better than calling them (for example) Annie and Anna. Plus, Claudia and Felicity are both really pretty names! Both can be happy, bubbly, light, or sexy (yes, names can be sexy). Anyways, I love the names! Go for it!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I think they both have the same sort of style, so they would work just fine for twins. I'd hesitate using them, though, due to the meanings. Claudia means "lame" and Felicity means "happy". If I was the twin named Claudia, I don't think I would like that much if I found out. But if you really don't care about the meanings (which I assume you don't, since Claudia seems to be your favorite anyway) and/or have a great story behind picking those names, then it's fine. They're both lovely names!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Quote Originally Posted by mclola View Post
    I think they work perfectly together. And names don't need to 'go' together. If you have twin daughters they most likely will have two different personalities.
    I agree. I suggest Claudine, or Claudette, because I like them more. But Claudia is also nice name.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country