Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Claudia & Felicity - too different for twins?

I've heard the suggestion of Claudia and Felicity for twin girls a lot & I really like it (they're probably my two favorite names) but I can't decide if it works. While both names date back centuries and are classy/unique, I feel like Claudia is more exotic and sexy (is it weird to call a name sexy? haha hopefully you know what I mean) whereas Felicity is more happy and bouncy. What do you think? Do they go together well?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I think they work perfectly together. And names don't need to 'go' together. If you have twin daughters they most likely will have two different personalities.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I don't think they are too different for twins. Since twins are two different people having "their own" names makes them individuals. They aren't too matchy and cute and they don't "group" them together like most twin names. They are great sibset names which I think makes them perfect for twins.

I totally think a Felicity could be sexy! Her personality will influence how people view her name, not the other way around.

Claudia is sexy and strong, Felicity light and bubbly.

Claudia and Felina
    Claudia and Faustina

Claudette and Felicity
    Claudette and Félicienne

Edit: Sorry didn't read your whole post. Of course people can inhabit their names completely differently. No reason Felicity is doomed to a life of high ponytails and doo-wop. They could work as sisters. A surprising pairing for twins, but both good names.
    Last edited by emmabobemma; May 25th, 2013 at 01:01 AM.