Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Isadora finally has a baby sister! And her name is.....

Thanks Berries, for all who helped contribute opinions on the name decision for Isadora's sister. It was sooooo tough to decide between Araminta, Octavia, and Georgiana. Every week we changed our minds, and I was actually getting quite worried and anxious about it. I ended up waiting till the final hour of the actual birth. When she came into our world I took one look at her and knew she was my gorgeous Georgiana. It just fit, and hubby and I agreed instantly

Her full name is Georgiana Pearl....and I adore her.

I know that Pearl is on the run to be a popular middle-name, and we are OK with that. There are enough uncommon names in our family that we can handle it, lol.

I think we are done with child-bearing...but IF there was one more girl....she would be an Araminta....I think, lol.
    Mother to Isadora

Congratulations! Georgiana Pearl is lovely, and Isadora and Georgiana are lovely for sisters. (And Araminta would make a stunning trio!) All the best!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Congratulations! Isadora and Georgiana are positively gorgeous together. Georgiana Pearl is a lovely choice.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Isadora and Georgiana are such a lovely sibset. (And Araminta would make a lovely addition to your gorgeously named girls!) Georgiana Pearl oozes elegance. I love it. Congratulations and enjoy your new little one.

Great names! Congratulations!

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~