Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rex & Leo

Rex & Leo

So, I don't know the gender of my twins yet, but what do you think of Rex & Leo? My daughters are Ruby and Lucy, so I really like that it's two R names, two L names, two four letter names, and two three letter names. The balance really appeals to me. Do you prefer Leo & Felix, that's the other pairing I'm thinking of at the moment.

I think they go together nicely. However, I immediately thought "Lion King" as those are the meanings. They also go well with your girls' names.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I prefer Rex to Felix.

My favourite other three letter boys names are Ari, Eli, and Fox. I did think "king of the jungle" with Leo and Rex together but I don't know that it's a problem. (Or odder than Leo & Ari, which would both be lions).

I prefer Felix to Rex.

Leo & Rex don't really go together; Leo is dashing and classic to me, whereas Rex is a dog name, sorry (and perhaps my mind is in the gutter, but all I can see is 'sex'). Rex would also look like the odd one out in a sibset of Ruby, Lucy, Leo & Rex in my opinion. I like the symmetry you've got going on with the names though, but I'm not keen on the repeating first letters.

Max is similar to Rex and I think it's a much better fit. Do you like that at all?

Yeah, Rex is not "sassy" to me like Leo or Felix. But Felix seems to be a little more elegant that the more casual vibe of Ruby and Lucy. What about Frank, Fred, Stan, Jack, Ned, Judd, or Ward instead?

Some other possibilities:

Ruby, Lucy, and

Frank & Stan
    George & Jack
    Hugo & Bruce
    Rufus & Isaac
    Milo & Bram