Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fourth daughter--stuck for a name.

We have three girls: Genevieve Irene, Veronica Jeanne, and Eleanor Louise. We call them Evie (eh-vee), Vera (vee-rah), and Nora.

Our thoughts for baby girl 4 due in Septemeber:

Camille (nickname Cami or Millie, current front-runner)
    Dorothea (nickname Thea)
    Vanessa (nickname Nessa)
    I always come back to Cecelia, but our niece's nickname is Cece, so I'm not sure what we'd do for a nickname.

We like the names Charlotte, Madeline, Magdalena, Lillian, and Josephine, but they're all names of my cousin's kids, so I don't really want to use those.

Just wondering if there were any names that we might not be thinking of, or if some external ear would have a reaction to the names we're considering.

Camille is lovely and it goes well with your girls names (especially Genevieve) so it would be my favourite on your list. Dorothea has the same vintage quality as Eleanor but to me they seem a bit similar (the "or" and the "ea"). Vanessa is pretty but she would share an initial with Veronica. Have you considered Cecily instead of Cecelia?

Suggestions

Juliet/Juliette
    Isabel/Isabelle
    Roxana
    Matilda
    Rosalind/Rosamund
    Millicent
    Mabel
    Caroline
    Penelope
    Meredith
    Gabrielle
    Annabel
    Abigail
    Julia
    Marina
    Angelica
    Adrienne
    Miriam
    Alice
    Beatrix/Beatrice
    Audrey
    Marianna
    Seraphine
    Estella
    Aurelia
    Lydia
    Natalia
    Clementine
    Augusta
    Lavinia
    Margaret/Marguerite
    Amabel
    Last edited by mischa; May 27th, 2013 at 05:21 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I really like Camille that's my favorite from your list I think it will go great with your other girls. Vanessa would be my next choice but as Mischa mentioned it is close to Veronica. Other names you may like are:

Amelia
    Jocelyn
    Daphne
    Corrine
    Savannah
    Lorelei
    Miriam
    Claudia
    Matilda
    Evangeline
    Florence
    Adriana
    Melinda
    Constance
    Stella
    Juliana
    Evelyn
    Cynthia
    Sylvia
    Cassandra
    Alexandra
    Melody
    Last edited by southernbeauty; May 24th, 2013 at 05:28 PM.

Honestly, I love Camille, but kind of hate Cami. Might be association with someone I once knew. Millie is really cute and I think fits better with the other girls.

Dorothea/Thea is sweet, but Thea seems too close to Vera?

Out of those I love Camille the most, but I agree with loisvs -- not so in love with Cami. Dorothea/Thea would be next in my preference. Or what about Mila? Estelle (nn Elle)?
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13