Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by goodkarmavt View Post
    I like Eloise and Isla for you.

Maybe Maeve, or Lila?
    They are on my list too! Had to cut it off somewhere.... I know a number of Maeve's though, so it is probably out. Lila would be nice as there have been a number of similar names in my family history (Lola, Lulu, and Leila). Thanks!
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

I like Madeleine!

Me too I worry about the popularity and how many Maddy/Maddie's there are, but Madeleine is so lovely and Owen and Maddy is so cute.

Lately Ive been into the shorter ones though, like Isla Esme Cora etc. Perfectly simple like Owen.

And then there's Margot, and Noemi..... *sigh* Good thing I'm not pregnant. Thanks for humoring me.

Anyone else?..... Mischa? Always love your input!
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

I know this is for girls but I love Leo with Owen if you had another boy. And the first name that I thought of was Viola for a girl
    Maya Lakshmi
    If I had a baby now it would be:
    Ottilie Melanie Beatrice or Piper Jesse Raymond Maxwell or Archer
    Some crushes: Romilly, Willa, Fiona, Bronwyn, Camilla, Lucia, Rosalind
    Maybe Middles for girlies: Illyria, Miriam, Lakshmi, Hermione
    And Guys: Casper, Timothy, Eliot, Theodore

Leo is definitely on my boys list. Thx!